Delta Energy is a young and ambitious supplier, trader, broker and integrated fuel and energy company with an emphasis on having a global reach and people who typify our values of integrity, flexibility and problem solving.
This means that we are always on the look out for bright talent to join our team. Below you can see our current vacancies, but if none of these suit and you feel that our values and ambitions match your own, then please feel free to reach out to our Human Resources team with your CV and a short covering letter.
We'd love to hear from you and can of course guarantee that all applications and communications be treated with nothing but the highest levels of discretion.
Send your CV to RotterdamOffice@wearedelta.com
Purpose of the position
The Bunker Trader will be responsible for initially building the Delta Energy supply network in the Middle East. Further, you will be expected to have a portfolio of clients whose business you work on a day to day basis. You have a keen eye for opportunities that present themselves as well as being able to develop & cultivate new business individually. You will be part of a Wordlwide Bunker team with offices in 8 different locations, operating as physical suppliers in 3 different countries, with plans to develop further. You must be able to work as part of a team and is a person who is able to openly collaborate with colleagues on various pieces of business & projects we as a group are involved in.
- Working daily enquiries in the Middle East Region for both your own clients & the groups internal volume.
- With the assistance of Management, set up accounts with key suppliers, KYCing Delta Energy.
- Develop and maintain a solid and stable customer portfolio.
- Identify new trading opportunities
- Follow processes laid out by management in relation to working the day to day business.
- Follow strategy laid out by management in relation to the development of the global Bunker Group.
- Over time, analyze markets, scenarios and changing fundamentals to support the groups position in your region.
- Co-ordinate & update internal bunker team on activities in your region.
- Good standard of education.
- 3-5 years successful experience in the bunker industry.
- Experience in physical supply could be considered advantageous .
- Fully versed on latest legislation within the bunker industry.
- A good understanding of the Middle East Market & its suppliers.
- Available & able to travel worldwide.
- Fluent in spoken & written English is essential.
What we offer
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently as well as part of a team. Delta Energy is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.
Interested in the above? Don't hesitate and send your application with a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.